? nights Book

Hotel Map

Map of the hotel


Intercontinental hotels group announced a complete bid for regent hotels &resorts 51% stake

Date: 2018-07-07

One of the world's leading international hotel management company of the intercontinental hotels group announced on July 3, complete with $39 million in cash for the regent hotels &resorts (hereinafter referred to as the "regent") 51% stake in the deal.At the same time, with intercontinental hotels group in 2026, after the stage for the remaining 49% stake.Intercontinental hotels group will be located in regent's luxury hotel sector in the top position, and will be in the company's powerful system platform support, vigorously promote the development of the ritz in the world.Intercontinental hotels group plans to the current six regent hotel, in the future development to more than 40, the gateway cities and resorts throughout the world.
Luxury hotel is rapid growth in the world, worth up to $60 billion of the section.With intercontinental hotels and resorts brand of intercontinental hotels group is the global leader in the field of luxury hotels, and the acquisition of the ritz is intercontinental hotels group in order to further expand the market share in the field of luxury strategic step.